Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Version of the Gallery Wall

You may remember a few weeks ago part of my plan for the week included turning a stack of my children's art work into a great floating art wall.  Partway into the project I realized my plan was not going to work so it was abondoned.  This week I started on Plan B and was successful.

I gathered a bunch of frames from my decorating stash and made newspaper templates of them all.  Then I sprayed all the frames black.  I rearranged my templates until I came up with a pattern that I was happy with.

 Then I hung up all the frames.
 And filled the frames with the art work.

 Here are a few of my favorites:
 I feely goofy.  - B at 5 yrs old
 My Family - B at 7 yrs old

The tall skinny drawing with the wild hair and the caterpillar dog with 8 legs is me and Duke
- I at 4 yrs old

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so sweet. I love it!! Well done. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving a sweet comment. I also got your email - will write you back tomorrow. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gallery wall! Love all the kids art you put in. Think I may have to steal this one for my inspiration files. :)

    ReplyDelete